The minimum requirements of our clients are: 3,000 hours total time and 1,000 PIC hours in a commercial jet liner and 500 PIC hours in the specific aircraft that you would fly for the client. In general, you must be current in the specific aircraft within 6 to 12 months to pass the company and CAAC SIM checks.
We currently need Captains for the B787, B777, B767, B757, B747, B737, A340, A330, A320, EMB190, CRJ and a wide range of Corporate Aircraft. If you feel that you are qualified, please send the following information:
Please send the following information:
1. A scan of your ATPL – all sides or pages (you must have an unrestricted ATPL)
2. A scan of your Medical
3. A scan of the picture and signature page of your passport
4. A scan of your English Proficiency Certificate (if English Proficient is not on your ATP Certificate)
5. A scan of the last six pages of your logbook
6. A scan of your last PC or sim check
7. Application form (attached)
8. Passport size color photo
Please scan each document on a separate page in JPEG format. Sending PDF files only slows down the processing of your documents. Please send clear color scans. These documents are the first impression that you make on an airline.
We look forward to helping you get a high paying and secure position.