VOR Holdings is NOW accepting applications from B737 Captains for the transition to B777 (NTR Program) with China Southern Airlines. These are contract assignments and which have excellent conditions.
Compensation: (net amount received by pilot after transitioned)
Option 1: 45 days on / 15 days off
US$ 18,000/19,000 per month base
PLUS: US$ 225 per hour over 160 hours in 2 months
Option 2: Schedule according to company needs
US$ 12,600/13,300 per month base
PLUS: US$ 210 per hour over 80 hours per month
–> Please contact us for details on compensation during training.
Safety and Operations Award: $6,000 USD / year
Six free tickets per year on China Southern network.
VOR Holdings Special
VOR Holdings local support staff
Personal accident insurance provided by VOR Holdings.
International Medical, Prescription and Dental insurance available that protects your family anywhere in the world.
- Less than 50 years of age at the start of the assignment
- Valid ATPL in type
- Valid Class I Medical
- English proficient (ICAO Level 4 and above)
- No accident
- No criminal record
- 6,000 hours Total
- 3000 hours PIC in multi-engine commercial jet aircraft with an MTOW of 50 tons or more
- 2000 PIC in type
- Category I instrument landing level
- Recurrent training in type within last 6 months