VOR Holdings is NOW accepting applications from A320 Captains for positions with VietJet Air. These are IMMEDIATE contract assignments with excellent conditions.
Base – Ho Chi Minh City, Hanoi, Danang, Cam Ranh, Haiphong, VietnamCompensation (net amount received by pilot): Captains: Option A (6 weeks ON, 2 weeks OFF) or Option B (3 weeks ON / 1 weeks OFF)
Approximately $12,700 USDper month (depending on hours and sectors)First Officers: Option A (6 weeks ON, 2 weeks OFF) or Option B (3 weeks ON / 1 weeks OFF)
Approximately $7,620 USD per month (depending on hours and sectors)The detailed components of the pay are as follows:
|Flight Allowance per hour||$65||$43|
|Sector Allowance per sector||$35||$18|
There is great opportunity for career progression within VietJet. For Captains there are opportunities to become LTC / TRI / DPE.
VietJet shall ensure that all pilots and their qualified family members shall have access to airline staff travel right after signing date of service in accordance with staff travel policy.
- VietJet Airlineswill provide the uniforms to be worn on duty
- All uniforms shall be returned toVietJetAirlines at the end of the assignment
- Pilot will at all times act professionally and observe VietJet Airlines’s rules and regulations
- Pilot will be a participative member of the VietJet Airlines Team
- VOR Holdings will provide personal accident insurance in the amount of $150,000 USD.
- Group international medical, prescription and dental insurance available that protects your family anywhere in the world
- Group loss of license insurance available
- Maximum age 60 (M) and 55 (F)
- Minimum height – 165 cm (M) and 160 cm (F)
- Minimum weight – 52 kg (M) and 50 kg (F)
- Valid ICAO CPL/ATPL with A320F Type Rating
- Valid Class I Medical
- IR valid (or previous SIM Skill Test)
- Valid passport with at least 12 months of validity
- 6 hard copy of photos in uniform (white shirt, tie, stripe, white back ground, size 3×4 cm)
- English proficient ICAO level 4 or greater
- No accidents or incidents
- No criminal record with in 6 months (notarized by Vietnam Embassy from country of origin)
- Captains: 4,000 hours TT and >1,500 hours PIC in the A320 (PICUS not included)
- First Officer: 1,000 hours and >500 hours (PICUS not included)
- Currency in A320 within previous 12 months (refresher course at own cost is a must for those who are not recent within 120 days)
- Last five pages of logbooks
- Recommendation Letter / Release Letter from previous airlines
Term of Contract – Two years (renewable)